Up to £19.50 per hour
4 months ago
Temporary Administrator £19.50 per hour
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Administrator to join a leading, FTSE 100 FMCG company to support their global shipping and order fulfilment.
This is an full-time, 3-month contract (strong scope to extend), offering up to £19.50 per hour (inside IR35, through Umbrella), with a flexible approach to working from home and in Glasgow.
You will be a key part of my client's fast moving, adaptable team, responsible for shipping all products globally.
You will hold responsibility for full order fulfilment. On receipt of new orders, you will ensure sufficient stock is available in the correct location, arrange transport with carriers, work closely with warehouse and transport teams to ensure alignment, on-time dispatch, and that the required documentation and customs requirements are completed.
- Previous, strong administration experience - advantageous would be some experience in an export, customer service or logistics environment.
- Excellent communications skills at all levels of a business.
- Strong prioritisation and organisational ability.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Adaptability and flexibility to different markets and changing requirements.
- Advantageous would be some experience with SAP.
- The ability to commute to the office in Glasgow.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply ASAP and any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org