£30000 - £33000 per annum
GJP - 196_1607622377
about 2 months ago
Temporary 1st Line Support - Cardiff
Temporary 1st Line Support required for a 12 month contract in Cardiff with a FTSE 100 organisation.
Your main responsibility will be to provide first line support and maintenance for all systems.
You'll be responsible for managing each request received via the mailbox, from the first point of contact until resolution.
In addition, typical duties will include responding to a high demand of support requests, managing communication with second line support / third parties, address training issues, review support documentation and conduct scheduled audits.
A significant part of this support role will include the development of MIS reports using tools such as Microsoft Access, SQL Server and Power BI.
Your key accountabilities will include:
- Design and development of ad hoc MIS reports from a variety of systems
- Responsible for the design, development and validation of ad hoc MIS reports and statistics, both for management and to assist the business carry out their daily tasks
- Building short term tactical solutions using Excel, Access, Power BI and SQL Server
- Manage ESBOS Support mailbox
- Responding to a high demand of support requests
- Ensure all agreed audits related to ESBOS Support tasks are carried out and kept up to date