New Jersey, USA
£140000 - £170000 per annum + Excellent Corporate Benefits
5 months ago
Role: Technology Sourcing Leader
Salary: Up to $170K + Benefits
Location: New Jersey
Are you a Senior IT & Technology Procurement professional with experience of delivering complex, global, IT Sourcing projects on behalf of CxO level stakeholders? If so, we'd be keen to discuss how your skills and experience could be of benefit to our client, a market leading, Global Financial Services organisation as they ramp up their investment in New-Gen / FINTECH solutions to benefit both not only their external customer experience but also the internal colleague capabilities.
- Reporting to the Global Director of Technology Procurement, this is a newly created role with responsibility for leading all US based IT & Technology Sourcing programmes - across a global spend portfolio of c$2bn.
- This is an exciting opportunity to play a key role in the transformation of the Technology estate, helping our client to embrace opportunities for investment in New-Gen and FINTECH technologies, leading sourcing projects that may involve proof of concept activities and that span both front office and back office platforms and applications (including online/digital channels for external customers)
- Key to your success in this role, will be the ability to engage and influence the CTO & CIO, ensuring Procurement is considered a valued contributor in the construction of sourcing strategy, whilst also providing deep commercial insight into the legal and commercial construction of contracts with 3rd party suppliers.
- Furthermore, during this exciting period of growth, you will support the Technology Procurement leadership team in regard to the development, implementation and optimisation of client management, sourcing execution and category management capabilities.
What we're looking for:
- Deep strategic sourcing experience within Technology & IT
- Experience of working within a complex, multi-business unit, global organizations
- Experience of working within a regulated environment (Financial Services preferred but not essential)
- Evidence of successfully delivering complex technology negotiations, strategies and deal outcomes
- Evidence of solving problems for key Technology stakeholders
- Experience of building legal frameworks into contracts; not just commercial T&C's
- Excellent academic pedigree