Technology Procurement Manager 80k Infrastructure
£70000 - £80000 per annum + flex working/excellent benefits
about 2 months ago
Role: Technology Procurement Manager (Infrastructure)
Salary: Up to £80K + Excellent Benefits
Location: Glasgow or Manchester office base 1 day per week - UK based role
This is a newly created role and a fantastic opportunity to contribute to the continued growth of a newly transformed Procurement function!
Are you a IT Procurement Manager - with experience of delivering complex IT sourcing projects across the breadth of the category, with recent experience in the Infrastructure Category?
Key to your success in this role will be the ability to develop key stakeholder relationships with the CIO community, positioning Procurement as a "value-add" business partner. Ultimately, you will be tasked with driving commercial value across a broad range of business critical IT & Technology Procurement projects - supporting the organisations journey towards digitisation.
You will need to:
- Be commercially astute, financially literate and legally competent to negotiate contracts
- Have strong influencing skills and leadership, with the gravitas to negotiate credibly with suppliers and engage with the CIO and the executive management team
- Be results driven with a track record of achievement while adaptable in the face of adversity
- Familiar with operating in a regulatory environment
- Demonstrate a breadth of IT and Technology category experience, encompassing Infrastructure.
- Demonstrate Procurement experience gained in a complex 'blue-chip' regulatory environment
- Be comfortable operating in an autonomous Procurement environment, and be willing to lead and manage end to end IT sourcing projects
- Degree qualified
UK based role
Continue to grow - click apply!