Technology Procurement Manager 60k
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£50000 - £60000 per annum + office bi-monthly/excellent benefits
about 1 month ago
Role: IT Procurement Manager
Salary: Up to £60K + Excellent Benefits
Location: Hybrid - Leeds office bi-weekly
A big brand organisation who are embracing newly emerging Technology solutions and are offering the freedom and flexibility to attend their Leeds office bi-weekly enabling you to choose where you'll be the most effective!
Are you an ambitious IT Procurement Manager - with experience of designing and delivering complex IT category strategies and end to end sourcing projects across the breadth of the Software Technology category space?
If so, this is a fantastic opportunity for you to play a key role in a fast moving, transformational organisation who are embracing newly emerging Technology solutions to improve both colleague and customer experience.
What you will be doing?
This is an exciting opportunity to lead the procurement and commercial activity as it sets upon a transformation journey. You will have responsibility for a business critical portfolio of IT Procurement projects - The role has accountability for end to end sourcing activity, with a particular focus on Software and e-commerce services. You will be involved in setting strategy c50m spend, developing and delivering cutting edge category strategies, operating as an internal business partner to key Technology stakeholders and management of both tier 1 and tier 2 suppliers.
You'll play a key role in the implementation and optimisation of the Technology category, managing the current landscape, playing a significant role in building a brand website from scratch.
- Demonstrate IT & Technology Procurement experience category knowledge particular focus on Software and e-commerce.
- Demonstrate a consultative approach in a large organisation to engaging, influencing and supporting Technology stakeholders through the end to end Procurement lifecycle with evidence of designing and embedding category strategies for Technology.
- Confident in defining, constructing and managing complex contracts.
- Demonstrate management and market knowledge of critical operational tier 1 Technology vendors (such as Oracle, IBM etc)
- Ideally, you will demonstrate Procurement experience gained in a large, fast-paced, transformational environment.
Click apply to get in touch today!
***Due to our clients requirements, applicants must hold current and valid UK Right to Work***