£17 - £19 per hour
4 months ago
A vacancy for a Technical Administrator / Data Coordinator has arisen with a leading Aerospace organisation, supporting the coordination of workload throughout the group for their transnational technical domain. It's an initial 12 month contract paying up to £19 per hour based in Hampshire.
The successful candidate will be subject to UK National Security Clearance in order to undertake related work in accordance with business needs.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Coordination of workload and interfacing with internal and external customers to ensure that project milestones are achieved. Management of weekly review meetings and project trackers for Telecoms and ENS projects.
- Supporting the development of project related databases, participate in risk reviews at all stages of product design, development and manufacture, ensuring that materials and processes risk retirement plans are carried through.
- Support the development of M&P cost models for MPCB and MIP workload. Obtain approval signatures for documents.
- General office duties - booking meeting rooms, photocopying, scanning, filing, archiving, ordering and maintaining stationery supplies
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Background of working in an engineering, manufacturing or similar industry. (Ideally)
- Proven experience managing people and workload
- High degree of organisational skills
- Good working knowledge of database management and documentation control experience
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project
Rate: £17 p/h (£19 p/h for experienced technical candidates)
Duration: 12 months+
Clearance level: BPSS - SC (Candidates that do not hold a current transferable security clearance will be required to apply (sponsored by the company) for a MOD SC before they start).
If you are interested in this position then please contact me directly on 01483 213 302 or email@example.com