£400 - £450 per day
5 months ago
A Talent Acquisition Transition Manager is required at one of my key clients, a world leading Medical Device organisation. This is an initial 6-month contract paying up to £425 per day.
You will be responsible for coordinating and managing the implementation of a new Talent Acquisition delivery model across multiple regions. The organisation is currently looking at ways they handle recruitment, and introducing a new TA model is crucial in this change.
- Working within the HR Transformation programme, you will work with key stakeholders across the business and be accountable for all the activities that will ensure the new TA model is appropriately implemented to deliver the defined benefits
- Proactive management of implementation and transition plans and deliverables. Where these do not exist or any gaps are identified, you will be responsible in creating these, running required workshops and guiding others
- Proactive communication and updates to all effected parties to ensure minimal impact to TA service delivery during the implementation and transition phase
- Working experience gained in either an internal corporate or RPO with evidence for the successful end to end delivery of key recruitment projects and change management initiatives
- Experience in business process management, service transition planning and recruitment delivery
- Working with 3rd party suppliers
- Experience of working as a part of a remote member of a geographically dispersed global team
- Ability to provide both verbal and written information clearly, succinctly, and persuasively, as well as ability to influence others
- Capacity to understand transition issues and their impact on the context of bigger picture business strategies
If this position is of interest, please apply for the role now and any questions call me on 01483 212186.