£300 - £500 per day
8 months ago
An excellent opportunity to join a key client of 1st executive, a global conglomerate and a house hold name, are seeking a Systems Analyst to join their team. This position would suit a Requirements Engineer with a requirements management background, ideally from the defence or automotive industry.
This position is about being part of the transformation team and introducing requirement engineering policies, best practises and process as part of the wider system engineering initiative. The requirement management tool for this to be done is DOORS
- Extensive requirement management experience for complex systems using DOORS
- DOORS NextGen
- Experience in DXL scripting
- System modelling experience using sysML (we use EA today, but tool not important)
- Extensive experience of requirement analysis
- Developing others through coaching and hands on teaching
- Proven experience working successfully in a project delivery team environment
- Experience from development with Java or other object-oriented programming languages
- Experience from power electronics
If this position sounds like it would be of interest and you would like to find out more, please get in touch with Elliot on 01483 212186.