£350 - £400 per day
SS - 13099_1563297930
about 1 year ago
Systems Analyst Children's - Liquidlogic
This temporary post will support the delivery of the change programme replacing the Children's Services case management and related financial systems, within the Council with Liquidlogic and ContrOCC.
The post is required to support the testing and migration of children's data and processes, along with supporting the system configuration team ensuring the new solution meets the workflows and processes as identified through the operational process maps. A good communicator is required to work with operational staff and the project team to design, build, review and test forms and configuration in the solution design.
- Supporting the test lead by managing the test room when required.
- Support the development of training or testing materials
- Supporting development of test plans
- Analysis of test materials and outputs supporting the test lead in reporting to the board.
- Documenting the design requirements based on the forms development and review of system process maps
- Document changes and work within the agreed governance processes for the project
- Prepare materials to support transfer to BAU
- Develop knowledge of ContrOCC and support the required testing to support the migration
- Support the service to develop a transition plan for the rollout of ContrOCC to replace some existing finance processes for Children's Services.
- Experience of working in a project role for a Liquidlogic implementation
- Experience of working in social care setting
- Experience of working on design of solutions
- Experience of change control and documenting change or writing specifications
- Willingness to learn new processes and systems and challenge existing working practices
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work without detailed instruction or supervision
- Experience in working with ContrOCC
- Knowledge of Swift and Swift finance
- Experience in IT projects