£300 - £400 per day
over 1 year ago
I am recruiting on behalf of a Large public body looking to identify a Systems Analyst who has extensive experience in LiquidLogic Children's implementation.
Job Title: Systems Analysts Childrens-Liquid Logic
Salary: £350-400 a day- (Inside IR35)
Duration: 11 week assignment with scope for extension for 6 months.
Role: This temporary post will support the delivery of the change programme replacing the Children's Services case management and related financial systems, within organisation with Liquidlogic and ContrOCC.
Current solution in place is Azeuscare for Children's.
- The post is required to support the testing and migration of children's data and processes, along with supporting the system configuration team ensuring the new solution meets the workflows and processes as identified through the operational process maps.
- A good communicator is required to work with operational staff and the project team to design, build, review and test forms and configuration in the solution design
- Previous experience of LiquidLogic Children's Implementation
- Experience of configuration of roll out
- Experience of working on design of solution
- Knowledge of Swift, Swift Finance and ContrOCC
If interested please contact me Ishti Hussain at 01483 212187 or firstname.lastname@example.org