£350 - £400 per day
about 1 year ago
Systems Analyst - £350 to £400 per day
I am recruiting an excellent opportunity for an experienced, hands-on Systems Analyst, to join a Local Authority, at a time of significant transformation in the way that they deliver social care across the organisation.
My client are looking for someone with significant experience in Children's Systems to support the testing and migration of children's data and processes for the implementation of Liquidlogic.
This role is paying up to £400 per day (outside of IR35) and is based in Bedford.
- Support the test lead by managing the test room when required
- Support the development of training or testing materials and test plans
- Analyse test materials and outputs supporting the test lead in reporting to the board
- Document design requirements and review system process maps
- Document changes and work within agreed governance processes
- Prepare materials to support transfer to BAU
- Develop knowledge of ContrOCC and support required testing to support migration
- Support the service to develop a transition plan for the rollout of ContrOCC
- Experience in a project role for Liquidlogic implementation
- Experience of working in a Social Care setting
- Change control experience
- Strong communication and organisation
- Ability to work autonomously
- Experience working with ContrOCC
- Knowledge of Swift and Swift Finance
If this role sounds interesting, please apply ASAP or email email@example.com to arrange a good time to speak.