Sustainable Supply Chains Manager
€50000 - €75000 per annum + + additional benefits
7 days ago
My client is part of a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. With over 3,500 employees in the Netherlands in 12 offices, the goal is to help leading organisations to look ahead and make the right sustainable choices.
My client hires and develops the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world and is currently looking for a dynamic and motivated Senior Consultant or Manager for Sustainable Supply Chains to o build a value chain that is ethical and resilient to disruption to manage social, environmental, and economic impacts.
My client is growing works on various sustainability topics and work with business, government and not-for-profit to understand complex social and environmental issues, risks, and opportunities.
This is an opportunity to work on a range of innovative services relating to social and environmental impact, ethical sourcing, sustainable supply chain management, social and environmental assessments, and stakeholder engagement.
Your challenges include:
- contribute your knowledge in Supply Chain Due Diligence, sustainable procurement and decarbonization of supply chains.
- work on interesting projects ranging from small to large, and simple to complex.
- learn from and be supported by more experienced colleagues to ensure your growth, both as a management consultant and subject matter expert.
- work directly with clients and connect with industry actors and stakeholders.
- contribute to proposals and business development.
To be successful in this role, you
- experience in the field of sustainability and environmental supply chain related.
- related knowledge of relevant standards landscape such as SEDEX, SAI, RA, RSPO, SMETA, ZDHC etc, and understanding both contributions as well limitations of these schemes in context of sustainable sourcing
- familiar with recent developments like the CSRD, CSDDD.
- some practical experience in e.g. stakeholder consultation, qualitative interviewing, social/environmental (remote) auditing or impact assessment.
- ability to think from multiple stakeholder perspectives.
Interested? Please contact Dagmara.Kruczkowska@1st-executive.com to discuss similar positions or to explore how we might work together in the future.