£40000 - £60000 per annum + + benefits
3 months ago
Our client is an ambitious market leader in helping business play its part in building a zero carbon world. Working with clients to achieve their sustainability, energy and carbon reduction goals, aligning their business goals with their sustainability goals. They are looking at expanding their team due to the high demand from clients off the back of the UK committing to net zero carbon by 2050.
- Minimum of 3+ years procurement or supply chain experience
- Ideally possess ISO 20400 implementation skills
- Understanding of carbon and ESG impacts in a range of procurement categories and how to address them (preferable)
- Good communicator with the ability to work across teams and drive progress and results
You will be responsible for:
- Leading on ISO 20400 and supply chain projects across multiple Sectors. Managing junior staff in the delivery of these works.
- Project managing Upstream supply chain projects, liaising with clients and leading workshops with Senior clients.
- Developing sustainable supply chain and carbon in procurement offering
- Educating the wider team on supply chain fundamentals and ISO 20400
- Developing Scope 3 Centre of Excellence collateral and IP on Upstream Scope 3 work - working within Scope 3 Centre of Excellence team
- Attending and speaking at relevant Sustainable Supply Chain events and conferences. Becoming a recognised subject matter expert in the market
If this sounds like you, please apply for this advert or send across your CV and availability to email@example.com