about 2 months ago
Sustainable Supply Chain Lead
A leading high tech organisation, who are going through an exciting period of growth within Procurement & Supply Chain are expanding their team. Currently looking to recruit a Sustainable Supply Chain Lead to come in and design/implement the strategy across key projects that directly influence the Aviation & Defence sector of the business.
Location: Farnborough (remote working currently due to COVID 19) + flexi working
Salary: Competitive based upon experience
You will be responsible for leading on our Sustainability strategy delivering improvement in such areas as (supply chain); environmental impact (incl. emissions, energy & waste reductions), social impact (incl. prevention of modern slavery, promotion of supply chain diversity & inclusion) and economic impact (incl. development of local supply chains, area regeneration & regional prosperity). You will lead and deliver on our industrial engagement strategy (incl. collaboration events, internal & external communication) and project manage successful implementation of all initiatives against strategy objectives.
- Degree educated & 5+ years of supply chain experience, 3+ years of those within sustainability
- Ideally experience working with procurement
- Ability to influence senior internal and external stakeholders
- Lead a team through a matrix organisation, to achieve objectives and delivery milestones
- Highly results oriented. Keeps the organization on track and delivery oriented
- Business fluency in German and/or French (desirable)
Please either apply for this advert or send your CV with availability for a call to email@example.com if you think your experience matches this role.