Sustainable Investments Regulatory Senior Consultant
£150000 - £180000 per annum + + additional benefits
16 days ago
My client is the UK's largest long-term savings and retirement business. They hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world and is currently looking for a dynamic and motivated Sustainable Investments Regulatory Senior Consultant for 12 months FTC contract to support the Sustainable Investments Programme and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements related to Sustainable Investment disclosures.
This is an exciting new role that will report into the Head of Sustainable Investments and will support the Sustainable Investments Programme to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements related to Sustainable Investment disclosures.
Your challenges include:
- Assess the FCA's policy statement on CP22/20 Sustainable Disclosure Requirements (SDR) and document how the requirements apply to client (policy statement is expected in June 2023).
- Perform detailed analysis on the current regulatory consultation process on SDR and product labelling.
- Perform high level and detailed impact assessment of new SDR regulation and present findings to key stakeholders, Sustainable Investment Programme, and other governance forums (as required).
- Operated as the key SME as part of the Sustainable Investment Programme Regulatory Reporting team to design, plan and implement SDR.
- Lead / support requirements gathering and documentation (technical and non-technical) for onward delivery by the programme.
- Attend working groups, project, and governance meetings to represent the Regulatory Repotting workstream with respect to SDR.
- Input into project and business supporting documentation as required e.g., Board updates, procedures, risk and control documentation and training materials.
- Support ad-hoc activities as required by the programme / workstream outcomes and deliverable e.g. business readiness activities.
To be successful in this role, you have
- Extensive end-to-end knowledge of Sustainable Investments
- In depth knowledge regulatory requirements (ideally SDR or similar)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with holistic financial thinking
- Excellent organisational and project management skills
- Very good skills in preparing well structured, clean, consistent and client focussed presentations and management information reports
- Extensive experience in financial services industry
- Strong understanding and functional understanding of ESG topics
- Direct, practical experience of implementation of regulatory requirements
- Proficient use of MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Interested? Please Dagmara.Kruczkowska@1st-executive.com to discuss similar senior executive positions or to explore how we might work together in the future.