£40000 - £47000 per annum + additional benefits
about 1 month ago
With their sustainability approached and great ethic across all their activities!
You are a mission driven Sustainable Investment Analyst with the ambition to accelerate the implementation of the sustainability strategy. The role is suitable to an entrepreneurial person with a passion for sustainability and investing. The successful candidate will be part of the investment team, and report to the Head of Sustainable Investment.
Role: Sustainable Investment Analyst
Location: Central London (2 days per week on site)
Salary: up to £47K + other benefits
With an initial focus on stewardship activities, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to be involved in all ESG areas, including company and thematic research, tools development, as well as regular interaction with investors and Trustees.
You will be expected to:
- Conduct ESG engagements across listed equities and credit
- Work closely with ESG datasets to update our existing ESG tools and models
- Conduct ad-hoc company ESG research and present it to investors
- Conduct meetings with external managers across our public and private markets portfolios
- Contribute to the climate change analysis across the scheme in the context of TCFD reporting
- Interact with the investment team at weekly meetings and on ad-hoc basis
- Prepare presentations for the ESG and Responsible Investment Committees
- Suggest improvements to our ESG frameworks and approaches
Your skills include:
- 1-3 years at an asset manager or asset owner in an ESG/sustainability role
- Proficient with MS Excel, PowerPoint, with market data tools (Bloomberg etc.), and ESG data providers (MSCI, Hermes, ISS, Sustainalytics, etc.)
- Proven writing, speaking and presentation skills
- Numerical, inquisitive, entrepreneurial
- Degree qualified (finance preferably)
If you are interested, please either apply to this job or send your CV and a brief outline of your relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you know someone else that may be interested, please forward this to them.