£60000 - £65000 per annum + + up to 15% bonus
8 months ago
For the planet, for people, for progress and for somebody who's looking for growth! We have a fantastic job opportunity for you to join an international consultancy and project developer in London, with an immediate start in a fast-growing team.
You are an enthusiastic and energetic individual with a passion for sustainability who is looking to further their career in consulting sales and have a key managerial role in the Commercial team.
Role: Sustainability Senior Business Development Manager
Location: Central London, with the flexibility to work from home on a 50/50 office/home working basis.
Salary: up to £65K+ bonus + benefits
You have demonstrated minimum of three years' experience of successfully delivering sales for a business providing sustainability, carbon, or energy services, or similar, along with knowledge of carbon markets, offsetting and renewable energy. Ability to demonstrate success or aptitude for selling in a consultative environment - it's important to Our clients.
As well as strong writing skills you must have a professional, team-oriented, relationship-oriented approach to winning business and developing successful. You'll also need successful track record of personally closing significant levels of business with FTSE 350 clients preferably within the Sustainability, Climate, Environmental Sector.
Your attitudes include:
- Entrepreneurial mentality with a driving desire to succeed in the market.
- People and relationship oriented and strong team player with high personal and professional standards.
- Willing to roll up their sleeves and execute with strong interpersonal, communication skills with proven track record of quickly building credibility at senior levels, both internally and externally
- Team player, personable, social, good at building internal relationships across the organisation.
- energy, competitive and hungry to win.
- Additional languages would be welcome: German, Nordic languages and French.
You'd be joining a global international consultancy who are mission driven and passionate about good people making a difference.
After achieving year-on-year growth, the company has ambitious plans to expand their team with a great opportunity for your personal development and career advancement.
There is also a benefits package that includes commissions on sales, a performance based annual bonus, flexible pension allowance, private medical insurance, life insurance, professional subscriptions, personal carbon offsetting, as well a great working environment.
If you are interested, please either apply to this job or send your CV and a brief outline of your relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you know someone else that may be interested, please forward this to them.