Rotterdam, South Holland
€38000 - €40000 per annum + sales commission
7 months ago
We have a fantastic job opportunity to join a boutique consultancy based in Rotterdam.
You are missing driven an experience in sales individual, with a strong passion for sustainability This is preferably working knowledge; however, we may accept talented sales individuals with relevant educational backgrounds. A proven track of running your own outbound prospecting campaigns is essential.
Role: Sustainability Sales Associate
Location: Rotterdam, WFH options available
Salary: €38K - €40K + sales commission
You will develop and investigate what the best sales funnels are with regards to your experience and approach client in diverse industries, markets, and countries across the globe. This role will therefore be fast-paced and challenging but will come with a lot of excitement and provide enormous potential for growth and learning.
- You have minimum 3 to 4 years of work experience in sales or as sales manager
- You are a sales closer and have in depth knowledge about the B2B market
- Passionate about sales, cold calling & sustainability
- Good understanding of sustainability (not essential, but a big plus)
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Dedication to providing great customer service
- Able to work independently
- Flexible work attitude and able to prioritize working across various time zones
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- You thrive in diverse and intrapreneurial environments where initiative taking is rewarded
- You do not only want to work on sustainability topics but also practice what you preach through a sustainable lifestyle.
You'd be joining a boutique consultancy who believes that everyone has the power to shape a more sustainable future. Their mission is to guide in the right direction and bring the clarity and transparency to fuel bold action.
If you are interested, please either apply to this job or send your CV and a brief outline of your relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you know someone else that may be interested, please forward this to them.