€60000 - €75000 per annum + + additional benefits
4 months ago
Reporting to the Global Program and Portfolio Corporate Sustainability Manager, you will be responsible to further execute the data from a commercial and technical perspective. As a member of the central sustainability client support team, you will glide between multiple projects to facilitate our client's infrastructure and sustainability data reporting requirements.
Who we're looking for:
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic and knowledgeable about the sustainability industry and data and has strong excel skills, technical knowledge of enterprise systems and an active interest in learning more. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing, dynamic team and contribute to the client's portfolio and sustainability impact. The person we are looking for is motivated to constantly be looking for new and innovative ways to read, understand and visualise our client's data.
Key responsibilities are:
- Work across a range of customers and projects, from project inception to execution, and on-going managed support
- Answer and support on external customer platforms (STP, SDP) and lead them to understand data from commercial perspective
- Identify and provide data management and technical solutions for clients
- Work closely with the wider Client Portfolio Team to improve KPI metrics and SLA achievements
- Project management and consultancy on data-based projects
- Provide technical support for software, including system development, enhancements and optimisation, upgrades, and efficient usability training
- Undertake detailed data monitoring and investigation to improve data quality and timeliness, including output visualisation using different software methods
Essentials for the role:
- Sustainability: passion for Sustainability and constant improvement
- Experience working with and analysing sustainability data in a technical role either in-house or consultancy, with the ability to assess data commercially
- Ability to assess client pain points and make proactive suggestions for improvement. Keen to take responsibility, find solutions and take ownership of tasks.
- Technical Acumen - enterprise system experience
- Team Player - provide data and technical support including educating our clients and internal team
What do we offer?
In addition to a competitive salary and other perks, this role is very much connected to our vision of a sustainable agenda and nourishing a better future. Your contribution to this purpose is invaluable for our future as a business and industry.
In a collaborative effort, you will work across functions and regions. A lot of customer, supplier and management attention has been, and will be, going into the client's footprint understanding and ability to act on it. This role is therefore an excellent starting point to have a mindful impact and develop yourself in a business where Sustainability is not just a buzzword!
If you are interested, please either apply to this job or send your CV and a brief outline of your relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you know someone else that may be interested, please forward this to them.