£50000 - £60000 per annum + + Relocation + Housing + Package
over 1 year ago
A Global organisation is looking for a Sustainability Manager who is passionate and driven to make a change within sustainability. They are in the process of making their supply chain more sustainable by signing up to Science Based Targets Initiative (SBTi) - formally committing to cutting carbon emissions from thier operations by 40% per metric ton of goods delivered by 2030.
Role: Sustainability Manager
Salaries: £50-60k + Relocation + Housing + Package
- Application of sustainability knowledge for the development of innovative and cost-effective packaging solutions and best sustainable technology to support the Global Packaging and Recycling Strategy
- Manage and influence difficult stakeholders
- Support development, monitoring and reporting of the annual sustainability targets and metrics
- Identification, development and implementation support of sustainability solutions that add value to customers, measured by business parameters such as consumer satisfaction, operations improvement, environmental impact, sales growth and profitability
- Ideally experience within packaging on a global scale
- Sustainability passion and drive to make a change
- Willingness to relocate to Singapore
- Strong stakeholder management
To apply for this role, please submit your CV directly or contact James on firstname.lastname@example.org including your CV within the email.