Solihull, West Midlands
£40000 - £500000 per annum + + package
about 1 year ago
An innovative, forward thinking organisation is looking for a Sustainability Manager who is passionate and driven to make a change within sustainability. They are in the process of growing their team and are keen to add creative, ambitious individuals.
Role: Sustainability Manager
Salaries: £40-50K + Package
- Application of sustainability knowledge for the development of innovative and cost-effective solutions and best sustainable technology to support the existing strategies
- Manage and influence difficult stakeholders
- Support development, monitoring and reporting of the annual sustainability targets and metrics
- Identification, development and implementation support of sustainability solutions that add value to customers, measured by business parameters such as consumer satisfaction, operations improvement, sales growth and profitability
- Ideally experience within retail or fashion within sustainability
- Sustainability passion and drive to make a change
- Strong stakeholder management
To apply for this role, please submit your CV directly or contact James on email@example.com including your CV within the email.