£75000 - £85000 per annum + competitive
7 months ago
My client, a global 500 consultancy firm, are looking for an experienced senior professional to join their team. The opportunity allows the individual to work cohesively in a team with likeminded individuals. This niche role is to support the associate director with carbon abatement projects for clients. Within the role, there is a lot of opportunity to work independently and progress internally.
Role: Sustainability Manager - Carbon Abatement
Salary: up to £85K+benefits
- Ensure that projects are delivered on time and to budget; to manage resources in the delivery of the projects; to undertake regular project reviews and ensure quality of delivery
- Provide high quality technical consultancy to clients
- Have a background in consulting, either one of the big 5 or a niche sustainability consultancy
- Have knowledge and experience in carbon abatement
- Strong analytical skills
- Be passionate and motivated about sustainability
For more information, please apply or email Olivia Bray at firstname.lastname@example.org with an up to date CV, or alternatively call me on 01483 213305.