9 months ago
Are you a visionary sustainability professional, transformation guru and change management impresario?
My client, a leading agriculture company with a worldwide presence who help develop and drive leading technologies within their field are looking for a Sustainability Manager to join their team.
Role: Sustainability Manager
Location: Basel Area, Switzerland
The role offers fantastic progression opportunities, and the exposure to working for a company with a global remit.
- Working in tandem with the Head of Sustainability, you will be leading cultural change through the business
- You will be passionate and driven, and stay up to date with sustainability developments
- Guiding functions and colleagues to implement sustainability change
- The successful applicant will help carry out a significant transformation for the company to be more sustainable.
- You will carry out carbon and ESG reporting on behalf of the business
- 5+ years' experience in sustainability consulting or in house reporting
- A strong commitment towards sustainability and achieving growth within this
- Be able to demonstrate your strong stakeholder management and ability to influence others
- Have strong numeric abilities and experience in carbon footprint reporting
For more information, please apply to this advert, call me on 01483213305 or email Olivia Bray at email@example.com