Up to £43000 per annum
2 months ago
My client, a FTSE 100 property company, is looking for a Sustainability Advisor to join their team. This exciting role offers fantastic opportunities for a candidate to fast track their career within a company where sustainability is at the forefront of decision making.
Role: Sustainability Manager
Salary: up to £43K+package
The successful candidate will be ambitious and motivated, with a passion for sustainability and making the world a better and greener place. The role offers excellent progression opportunities, allowing the right person to progress internally and continue to have an important say within the sustainability strategy.
- Developing new ways of driving sustainability performance through the operating company and leading on initiatives within projects
- Preparing reports and attending meetings with management to discuss sustainability performance
- Working with project teams throughout the whole development process from land buying to design, the purchase of goods and services and build, through to sales and customer service to implement sustainability initiatives and innovative approaches
- Undertaking frequent visits to construction sites to assess compliance with the in-house environmental management system and making recommendations for improvement
- You will have a degree in a relevant field
- Have 4+ years experience within sustainability
- Have fantastic knowledge of sustainability
- Have a background within construction/ property/ the built environment
For more information on the role, please apply to this advert or call Olivia Bray on 01483 213305 . Alternatively, please email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org