Up to £70000 per annum
4 months ago
Are you a visionary sustainability manager, transformation guru and change management impresario?
My client, a leading chemicals company with a presence in 70 countries are looking for a Sustainability Lead to join their team.
Role: Sustainability Implementation Lead
Salary: up to £70K+package
Location: Milton Hill
The role offers fantastic progression opportunities, and the exposure to working for a company with a global remit.
- Working in tandem with the Sustainability Manager, you will be leading cultural change through the business
- You will be passionate and driven, and stay up to date with sustainability developments
- Guiding functions and colleagues to implement sustainability change
- The successful applicant will play a pivotol role in achieving the overarching corporate objective: to create a sustainable future through innovative manufacturing.
- Have experience changing and implementing sustainability strategy in house
- A strong commitment towards sustainability and achieving growth within this
- Be able to demonstrate your ability to influence others
For more information, please apply to this advert, call me on 01483213305 or email Olivia Bray at firstname.lastname@example.org