Up to £30000 per annum + extensive benefits
4 months ago
Sustainability Executive - London - up to £30K+package
With the UK on lockdown, the question on the lips of every jobseeker is: are companies still hiring?
The answer is a resounding YES.
My client, a household name and a leading automotive company are looking for a Sustainability Executive to join their team. The role will be on a 6month FTC initially, and will then transfer to a permanent role. The role is an excellent opportunity for a junior professional to kick start their career in sustainability within a fantastic company.
The role is urgent and business critical, and with the company being a world leader in promoting sustainability within the automotive sector, it is critical they find the successful candidate, even during these unprecedented times.
The successful candidate will have a background in marketing or communications, with strong knowledge or interest in sustainability. The role will give you global travel opportunities and broaden your experience greatly.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Leading all local community engagement activations (e.g. community tour, university/hospital visits, FIA GOT, schools programme, support staff briefings)
* Point of contact for Event Experience/Marketing and lead for joint projects
* Responsible for all internal and external communications related to sustainability
* Have experience in communications and marketing (degree appreciated)
* Have strong knowledge of sustainability, preferably with a qualification such as a masters in this field.
* Be a native or bilingual English speaker with other languages highly appreciated, especially Spanish.
* Strong emotional intelligence skills.
* Experience in project management and operational events appreciated.
* Organised and process oriented.
This role is urgent, please apply to the advert or call Olivia Bray on 01483213305, or alternatively email me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP to avoid disappointment.