€110000 - €150000 per annum + + additional benefits
over 1 year ago
My client is part of a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. With over 3,500 employees in the Netherlands in 12 offices, the goal is to help leading organisations to look ahead and make the right sustainable choices.
My client hires and develops the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world and is currently looking for a dynamic and motivated Director / Associate Director to expand and lead the Consumer & Retail sector within the Climate Change and Sustainability Services ESG hub.
In this role, you will lead the ESG Hub on Consumer & Retail, take responsibility in defining the company's overall message on ESG, identify opportunities and lead the development of proposals within the Consumer & Retail sector.
Your challenges include:
- ensuring timely delivery of high-quality sustainability consultancy advice for clients in Consumer & Retail
- expanding the division, coach other colleagues and collaborate with clients
- identifying and leading key proposals, followed by delivery support where required
To be successful in this role, you have
- a minimum of 15 years of professional experience and proven (Consumer & Retail) consulting experience in different sustainability domains
- a deep understanding of ESG challenges and opportunities, market trends and key players and activities in Consumer & Retail
- excellent advisory, business development and interpersonal skills
- an entrepreneurial mindset and are able to work autonomously to develop the market
- The ambition to make impact with strategic advice to clients
Interested? Please Dagmara.Kruczkowska@1st-executive.com to discuss similar senior executive positions or to explore how we might work together in the future.