Amsterdam, North Holland
€110000 - €150000 per annum + + additional benefits
5 months ago
My client is part of a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. With over 3,500 employees in the Netherlands in 12 offices, the goal is to help leading organisations to look ahead and make the right sustainable choices.
My client hires and develops the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world and is currently looking for a Dynamic and motivated Director / Associate Director to expand and lead the Circular Economy topic within the Climate Change and Sustainability Services ESG hub.
This is a very interactive role, where you will collaborate with clients, offer end-to-end ESG solutions, and work within a team that offers excellent exposure and provides a platform for the development and delivers impact.
Your challenges include:
- leading the Circular Economy topic
- taking responsibility in defining the overall message on Circular Economy
- In collaboration with member firms, you will identify opportunities and lead the development of circular economy proposals. Proven business development skills to win proposals is crucial
- ensuring a timely delivery of high-quality sustainability consultancy advice for clients in Circular Economy
- expanding the division, coach other colleagues and collaborate with clients
- identifying and leading key proposals, followed by delivery support where required
To be successful in this role, you have
- a minimum of 15 years of professional experience and proven (Circular Economy) consulting experience and strong academic background
- the ability to set up Circular Economy networks, Circular Economy strategies and business models, and experience in measuring and steering on circularity
- a deep understanding of Circular Economy challenges and opportunities, market trends, activities and key players;
- excellent advisory, business development and interpersonal skills;
- an entrepreneurial mindset and are able to work autonomously to develop the market;
- The ambition to make impact with strategic advice to clients;
In this compelling role, you take responsibility in defining the overall message on Circular Economy, ensure timely delivery of high-quality sustainability consultancy advice for clients in Circular Economy, and expand the division, coach other colleagues, and collaborate with clients.
Interested? Please contact her at Dagmara.Kruczkowska@1st-executive.com to discuss similar senior executive positions or to explore how we might work together in the future.