£30000 - £35000 per annum + additional benefits
about 1 year ago
We have a fantastic job opportunity for you to join boutique consultancy in Berkhamsted, with an immediate start in a fast-growing team. You are a mission driven Sustainability Consultant with the ambition to grow and make a difference. You have a proven track record in sustainability and ESG strategies, materiality, sustainability integration planning and support, and sustainability and ESG reporting to international standards.
Role: Sustainability Consultant
Location: Berkhamsted / London + 2 day from home
Salary: up to £35K + benefits
You are highly analytical with accountable for writing Client Proposals in line with the Company's client offering and quality standards. Other personal traits you have include strong commercial acumen and an ability to see the bigger picture, as well as focus on the details.
A consultative approach is key with our clients, so you'll need to demonstrate your ability to understand their needs and guide them to a solution. Organisational skills are a must because you'll be managing multiple projects. You'll also need strong communication skills because you'll be presenting client workshops and writing compelling reports.
As well as a relevant degree, you have at least three years' work experience within sustainability services.
Your skills include:
- At least 2 - 5 years' experience of working in a Consultancy, working with UK- based and global corporate business across a range of sectors.
- Must be educated to degree level, plus membership to ICRS or IEMA.
- Proven track record of practical hands-on experience working on corporate sustainability & ESG projects similar to the services Simply Sustainable provides.
- Exceptional, writing, communication and analytical skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Excellent all-round communication skill to include presentation and facilitation skills.
- Ability to manage detailed complex information.
- Excellent accurate and up-to-date knowledge of trends and developments surrounding sustainability and ESG.
- Proven ability of delivering high quality work on time and on budget.
If you are interested, please either apply to this job or send your CV and a brief outline of your relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you know someone else that may be interested, please forward this to them.