£45000 - £46000 per annum + £5K car allowance
9 days ago
We have a fantastic job opportunity for you to join a leading consultancy and project developer in Hersham, with an immediate start in a fast-growing team.
You are an enthusiastic and energetic individual with a passion for sustainability who is looking to further their career in consulting sales and have a key managerial role in the Commercial team.
Role: Sustainability Business Development Manager
Location: Hersham, with the flexibility to work from home on a 50/50 office/home working basis.
Salary: up to £45K+ £5K car allowance + bonus likely to be £20K-£25K so FTE £75K.
You have demonstrated minimum of three years' experience of successfully delivering sales for a business providing sustainability/ Ability to demonstrate success or aptitude for selling in a consultative environment - it's important to Our clients.
As well as strong writing skills you must have a professional, team-oriented, relationship-oriented approach to winning business and developing successful. You'll also need successful track record of personally closing significant levels of business with FTSE 350 clients preferably within the Sustainability, Climate, Environmental Sector.
Your attitudes include:
- Entrepreneurial mentality with a driving desire to succeed in the market.
- People and relationship oriented and strong team player with high personal and professional standards.
- Willing to roll up their sleeves and execute with strong interpersonal, communication skills with proven track record of quickly building credibility at senior levels, both internally and externally
- Team player, personable, social, good at building internal relationships across the organisation.
- Energy, competitive and hungry to win.
If you are interested, please either apply to this job or send your CV and a brief outline of your relevant experience to email@example.com. If you know someone else that may be interested, please forward this to them.