£35000 - £40000 per annum + + package
9 days ago
My client is a global, privately owned company focused on innovating, optimizing and managing the supply chains of leading brands. Offering services in marketing analytics, packaging, supply chain management and logistics, looking for a Sustainability Analyst. The role offers fantastic exposure into a huge global organisation, with fantastic benefits and opportunities to progress.
Role: Sustainability Analyst
Salary: up to £40k
Working within the Supply Chain team, this role will lead the current state analysis and support the transformation of the plastic and packaging agenda across the end to end Supply Chain. The position will work with the Supply Chain team and key stakeholders to determine the most suitable and sustainable sourcing approach. Initially, the role will focus on eradication of single use plastics across the business, driving the strategy that meets our business objectives and exceeds our guest expectations.
Through leadership and project management, this role will partner Product and Operations leaders to deliver effective and sustainable solutions across our packaging and plastics portfolios.
You will have:
- 3 + years of proven business experience in food, consumer goods or packaging industry environment, with responsibilities in the sustainability field
- Passion for sustainability
- Ideally educated to degree level
- The ability to understand sustainability legislation
- Proven track record of networking and influencing both internally and externally and working in partnership with industry bodies and NGOs
For more information about the role, apply to this advert or contact James Geens at firstname.lastname@example.org