Up to £38000 per annum + extensive benefits
11 months ago
My client, a FTSE 100 property company, is looking for a Sustainability Advisor to join their team. This exciting role offers fantastic opportunities for a junior candidate to fast track their career within a company where sustainability is at the forefront of decision making.
Role: Sustainability Advisor
Salary: up to £38K+package
Location: Cobham, Surrey
The successful candidate will be ambitious and motivated, with a passion for sustainability and making the world a better and greener place. The role offers excellent progression opportunities, allowing the right person to progress internally and continue to have an important say within the sustainability strategy.
- Working on specific key areas or commitments to ensure achievement of the sustainability targets
- Helping to communicate the sustainability strategy internally
- Assisting with the communication internally, working with the wider responsible team
- Keeping up to date with sustainability agenda and legislation
- Taking a proactive approach to improving performance and promoting sustainability to all within the business
- You will have a degree in a relevant field
- Have 2-5 years experience within sustainability
- Have fantastic knowledge of sustainabilit, having previous experience carrying out sustainability strategy and the social side of sustainability, not just environmental knowledge.
- Preferably have a background within construction/ property/ the built environment
For more information on the role, please apply to this advert or call Olivia Bray on 01483 213305 . Alternatively, please email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org