£300 - £400 per day
about 1 year ago
My client, a FTSE 100 property company, is looking for a Sustainability Advisor to join their team. This role is on an initial short term contract, with potential for extension here after.
This role is business critical, with the government's commitment to building 300,000 new homes per year, this role is critical in overseeing this transformation to build more sustainable homes to suit the modern lifestyle.
Role: Sustainability Advisor
Salary: £300-£400 per day
The successful candidate will be ambitious and motivated, with a passion for sustainability and making the world a better and greener place.
* Undertaking sustainability reviews of live construction sites to ensure compliance with legal and company requirements. These reviews will focus on areas including waste management, pollution prevention, protecting ecology, energy and water efficiency and mitigating nuisance.
* Lead environmental incident investigation and liaison with statutory authorities
* Regular reporting on Sustainability and Our Vision to senior management
* Use and manage SharePoint to store key documentation
* Help format and maintain key Sustainability forms, reports and documentation
* Preparing guidance to assist project teams in managing sustainability
* You will have a degree in a relevant field
* Have 2+ years' experience within sustainability
* Have fantastic knowledge of sustainability
* Have a background within construction/ property/ the built environment preferably
For more information, please apply or call Olivia Bray on 01483 213305 .