Up to £40000 per annum + extensive benefits
4 months ago
My client, a FTSE 100 property company, is looking for a Sustainability Advisor to join their team. This exciting role offers fantastic opportunities for a candidate to fast track their career within a company where sustainability is at the forefront of decision making.
This role is business critical, with the government's commitment to building 300,000 new homes per year, this role is critical in overseeing this transformation to build more sustainable homes to suit the modern lifestyle.
Role: Sustainability Advisor
Salary: up to £36K+package (including £4K car allowance)
The successful candidate will be ambitious and motivated, with a passion for sustainability and making the world a better and greener place. The role offers excellent progression opportunities, allowing the right person to progress internally and continue to have an important say within the sustainability strategy.
* Undertaking sustainability reviews of live construction sites to ensure compliance with legal and company requirements. These reviews will focus on areas including waste management, pollution prevention, protecting ecology, energy and water efficiency and mitigating nuisance.
* Lead environmental incident investigation and liaison with statutory authorities
* Regular reporting on Sustainability and Our Vision to senior management
* Use and manage SharePoint to store key documentation
* Help format and maintain key Sustainability forms, reports and documentation
* Preparing guidance to assist project teams in managing sustainability
* You will have a degree in a relevant field
* Have 2+ years' experience within sustainability
* Have fantastic knowledge of sustainability
* Have a background within construction/ property/ the built environment preferably
For more information, please respond or call me on 01483 213305 .