Up to £45000 per annum
2 months ago
Role: Supply Planner
Salary: Up to £45K + Excellent Benefits & Hybrid working (1 day a week on site)
Location: Hertfordshire/ Essex
Role type: 12 month FTC
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with knowledge and experience within the Supply Chain!
This is an exciting time to join an well-established and well known organisation.
This is an ideal role suited to someone with previous experience with Supply Planning, Production planning and Scheduling.
In this role, you will be supporting the supply and production/purchase planning for inhouse production to satisfy the needs of the business and ensure effective end-to-end supply of finished goods. Key to this role will be to create supply plans (including quarterly, monthly and weekly production plans) taking into consideration Out of Stock, service to customer, inventory levels, days on hand, and obsolescence. In addition to production planning, you will oversee procurement of components needed for production.
The ideal candidate demonstrating:
- Minimum 3 years' experience working in a Supply Planner/ Production Planner role
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, working with a high number of SKU's
- Confident working with ERP/MRP systems
- Strong attention to detail as well as analytical and problem solving skills
- Confident communicator capable of developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders across all business units
- Ability to manage the delivery of short term objectives
- Demonstration of effective cross-functional working to achieve result.
- Understanding of materials requirements planning