Amsterdam, North Holland
€55000 - €75000 per annum + + package
8 months ago
Role: Supply Chain Solution Design Manager - 'Supply Chain Guru'
Location: Amsterdam - 50% home office
Salary: €55-75k + bonus
Excellent opportunity to join a FTSE 100, globally leading manufacturing company that is one of the foremost leaders in their field.
Exciting global opportunity to lead Strategic Network Design Modelling across transport, logistics and warehousing using Llamasoft "Supply Chain Guru" software. This position will be fundamental in contributing to the Solution Design Strategy and implementation roll out. You will manage and lead this area, drive improvements and work closely across all logistic teams globally.
You will lead one direct report and report directly into the Head of Solution Design.
1) Support the development and use of advanced analytical tools to drive decision making across the end-to-end supply chain.
2) Coordinate across multiple functions and stakeholders to gather and update key inputs to existing supply chain models.
3) Responsible for the proposal, design and development of new supply chain models using LLamasoft Supply Chain Guru.
4) Provide input into high level network optimization projects
5) Train end users to independently execute basic models and provide project specific support on solving more complex optimization models.
6) Build and validate network models, optimize scenarios and assist in analysis of output to answer complex supply chain questions
7) Work with stakeholders to assist with the implementation of the newly designed solutions
8) Manage and Train members of your team to improve their Supply Chain Guru skills to the point where they are able to build their own models
- At least 5 years relevant experience at the same or similar level
- Experience with Supply Chain Guru a must
- Strong communications background/skills
- Strong stakeholder management/team leadership abilities
If of interest, please apply to this advert and ideally send your CV to email@example.com to arrange a call.