Amsterdam, North Holland
€70000 - €80000 per annum + bonus & package
5 months ago
Role: Supply Chain Solution Design Manager
Location: Amsterdam - c2 days per week in office (could be less if based elsewhere in NL)
Salary: €70-80k + bonus
Excellent opportunity to join a FTSE 100, globally leading manufacturing company that is one of the foremost leaders in their field.
Exciting global opportunity to lead Strategic Network Design Modelling across transport, logistics, inventory and warehousing using Llamasoft "Supply Chain Guru" software. This position will be fundamental in contributing to the Solution Design Strategy and implementation rollout. You will manage and lead this area, drive improvements and implement projects internationally. You will work closely across all logistic teams and multiple departments globally.
You will lead one direct report and report directly to the Head of Solution Design.
1) Support the development and use of advanced analytical tools to drive decision-making across the end-to-end supply chain.
2) Coordinate across multiple functions and stakeholders to gather and update key inputs to existing supply chain models.
3) Responsible for the proposal, design and development of new supply chain models using LLamasoft Supply Chain Guru.
4) Provide input into high-level network optimization projects
5) Train end users to independently execute basic models and provide project-specific support on solving more complex optimization models.
6) Build and validate network models, optimize scenarios and assist in analysis of output to answer complex supply chain questions
7) Work with stakeholders to assist with the implementation of the newly designed solutions
8) Manage and Train members of your team to improve their Supply Chain Guru skills to the point where they are able to build their own models
- 5 years of relevant experience at the same or similar level
- Responsible for modelling across network/transport/inventory using a major software package
- Experience managing and implementing projects preferred
- Strong communications background/skills
- Strong stakeholder management/team leadership abilities
If of interest, please apply to this advert ASAP