£40000 - £45000 per annum
6 months ago
Supply Chain Project Lead - Reading
A Global Pharmaceutical business, who have invested in clinical trials, pioneering research and development of patient-friendly therapy, are recruiting a Supply Chain Project Lead to manage the multitude of projects across New Product Introductions, new supplier on boarding and changes in the operating model.
Salary: £45K + 10% Bonus + Pension (matched 5%) + Private Medical Insurance + 25 days holiday
Role: Supply Chain Project Lead
- Delivery key projects on behalf of the Supply Chain function
- Coordinate the Supply Chain projects to ensure the team are operating at the highest standard and delivering to time, cost & quality
- Hold key planning and monitoring tools such as risks, dependencies, decisions actions so plans are controlled, risks identified and resolved quickly
- Able to carry out a dynamic, project-level plan that shows the work stream dependencies
- Lead new country launches of existing products in line with commercial expectations
If you are interested in discussing the Supply Chain Project Lead, please apply below or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.