£55000 - £63000 per annum + Car Allowance + Bonus + Competitive Bens
4 months ago
Supply Chain Manager - Reading (£63K)
A Global Pharmaceutical business, who have recently expanded their footprint by acquiring a new organisation to further strengthen their existing portfolio, need to recruit a Supply Chain Manager. You will be tasked with designing and implementing the full end to end strategy across supply chain whilst leaning on the existing supply chain.
Salary: £55K - £63K + £6K Car Allowance + 15% Bonus + Pension (matched 5%) + Private Medical Insurance + 25 days holiday
Role: Supply Chain Manager
- Able to demonstrate leadership and people management
- Supply chain Management experience in a pharmaceutical environment
- Extensive knowledge of MHRA, EU and FDA regulations with regard to cGXP and purchasing controls
- Negotiation of commercial agreements with a good understanding of commercial legalities and practice within the contract manufacturing industry
- Key account management and the ability to build long-term commercial relationships with CMO's and customers
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
If you are interested in discussing the Supply Chain Manager vacancy, please apply below or email email@example.com with your CV.