£50000 - £60000 per annum + benefits
12 days ago
Supply Chain Manager required for a role focused on large scale infrastructure projects. Working for a market leading consultancy, you will passionate about creating value as part of a growing team.
Our client operates across many industry sectors and offers the opportunity to contribute to a varied and diverse client portfolio. You will be continually supported and encourged, and career progression is actively facilitated. Ideal would be a candidate with a blended Public and Private sector background who genuinely enjoys stakeholder interaction and wants to develop and implement market engagement strategies.
Skills and Experience:
- Degree qualified - preferably within a construction or economics related discipline
- Professional membership (CIPs or similar)
- Minimum of 5-10 years' experience in a SCM or SRM role
- Experience of large high profile capital programmes
- Excellent understanding of complex supply chains, associated risks and opportunities and the ability to minimise risks while maximising opportunities
- Public and private sector client experience
- Experience of dealing directly with supply chain members and facilitating sharing and learning
- Effective networking and strong communication and presentation skills
- Track record of supporting strategic procurement strategy development and delivery
- Fostering close relationships with clients, resolving issues and exceeding client expectations
- Experience writing market engagement strategies
- Experience of delivering market engagement activities (eg industry events, market soundings)
- Able to work on own initiative
- A strategic thinker with broad problem solving skills
- Experience working in a client focused environment with a personal commitment to the delivery of excellent client service
- Positive attitude with a willingness to get involved
- Leadership skills- able to provide guidance and advice to junior members in their work and professional development
Please send cv's to firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a chat and to gain further information. Sally has personally worked with this client as a preferred supplier for many years and will be able to guide candidates through the interview process.