€60000 - €72000 per annum + + 10% bonus & car allowance + healthcare
5 months ago
Supply Chain Manager - Dusseldorf - €72k + 10% bonus, car allowance, healthcare and pension
Are you fluent in English and German and looking for an international role that offers the scope to identify significant improvement opportunities, with the power to make your mark and drive these opportunities forward? And all of this within a leading FMCG food company across their thousands of retail sites.
The Supply Chain Manager is responsible for the full management of the distributors in defined countries to increase efficiencies at a distributor level and bring a positive impact to the business as a whole. The role is also heavily based around increasing Franchisee satisfaction.
- Direct management of distributors and / or re-distributors
- To identify through investigation and communication significant improvement opportunities and suggest ways in which to release these opportunities; setting and monitoring of KPI's and corrective action plans.
- Ensure monthly distributor reviews are carried out and action points are completed on time.
- Work closely with the Retail Support Team and Purchasing on promotion, price changes, new products
- Work in conjunction with the purchasing teams, suppliers and the supply chain team to identify projects which will improve the capability of opening new retail locations
- Work together / challenge distributor on identifying efficiencies and action plan for implementations
- Work with all the distribution team on harmonization of processes at distributor's
- Work with all the distribution team on harmonization across countries of any innovation at distributor level.
- In communication with stakeholders, track and report on progress of current projects on a regular basis and in a consistent format.
- Identify risks inherent in current processes and build solutions and contingency plans
- Responsible of the follow up and update of the Pan European contingency plan and the mock test in the countries the person is in charge of
- Participate at market reviews and tenders
- Work on global distribution projects and take an active role in ensuring implementation and ensuring projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Participate as a member of industry focused organizations, developing an understanding of industry trends
- Fluency in English and German, plus French knowledge would be an advantage
- Extensive Supply chain / distribution experience / expertise
- Experience of working in a food retail environment
- Some knowledge of project management
- Strong analytical skills; numerate with the ability to decipher complex information
- Enquiring mind; able to identify gaps and design solutions to improve service
- Self-sufficient and well organized; able to manage own schedule effectively
- Excellent communicator at all levels and across all business functions both externally and internally
- Ability to build strong relationships and networks
- Agile and able change direction and respond to requirements within a changing environment.
To learn more, please apply to this job and email firstname.lastname@example.org and ideally send a current CV.