Dunstable, Bedfordshire, E. of England, England
£75000 - £100000 per annum + + Package
2 months ago
Our client, a British Multinational Coffeehouse are seeking a Supply Chain Operations Manager to oversee their UK related supply chain activities.
- Leading, planning and managing all UK related Supply Chain activities.
- Responsible for the operational management of 3rd Party Logistics Partners.
- Inventory management, budget management and financial accountability for stock losses in warehouses and partner sites.
- Ensuring supply of ingredients & consumables to support the international growth
- Experience managing and delivering an efficient and effective, end to end supply chain service to both internal and external stakeholders.
- FMCG, retail and/or vending supply chain experience.
- Extensive experience in Supply Chain Management
- Preferably degree qualified.
For confidential consideration, please apply or email a CV to email@example.com, or call Harry Creighton on 01483 212192 for a further discussion.