£55000 - £60000 per annum + Excellent benefits
over 1 year ago
Our client is currently looking for an experienced Supply Chain Manager to work on large infrastructure projects/programmes, predominantly based in London and the South of England. You will be part of a growing Supply Market Management team working to develop an informed, transparent supply chain that understands client needs for the successful delivery of multi-billion pound projects and provides client visibility for managing supply chain risks and opportunities.
- Degree qualified - preferably within a construction/science/economics related discipline
- Public sector knowledge and experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with ability to adapt style and content to audience and clearly simplify and present complex information
- Experience working in a stakeholder focused environment - working closely with stakeholders and other team members to achieve objectives, while taking personal responsibility in dealing with stakeholders and striving to exceed their expectations
- Proactive self-starter, able to work on own initiative with a positive, can-do attitude to any task
- Strong attention to detail, with a drive to continuously improve own work, as well as the team's, to foster a culture of high quality outcomes and shared learning
- Collaborative approach, with ability to quickly build strong working relationships based on reliability and trust
- Experience in a commercial (supply chain management/supplier relationship management/contract management/procurement) role, preferably in the public sector
- Professional membership (MCIPS or working towards)
- Experience of major capital projects/programmes
- Knowledge of public procurement policy and regulations
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of market issues and events and their impact
Our client's focus on training and development creates the perfect environment in which to progress your career. Within this team you will be given clear direction and positive encouragement at every turn as well as the tools to drive your career towards promotion when matched with your hard work and effort.
If this is of interest, please send your cv to Alex Steel alex.steel@1st-executive to schedule a chat and find out more. Interviews will take place ASAP.