£50000 - £60000 per annum
about 1 year ago
1st Executive are proud to be working with a leading and established construction and property company who are seeking a Supply Chain Manager to work with them on a prestigious project.
The role is offering up to £60k and the have a very generous benefits scheme which includes 4x life assurance, private medical, a matched pensions scheme and 27 days' holiday.
- Manage their respective SCM portfolio,
- Develop and implement a SC engagement strategy in relation to their portfolio,
- Engage and prepare industry for procurement for this project,
- Undertake capability and capacity analysis,
- Lead market sounding exercises,
- Lead meetings, workshops and engagement events.
- Analytical, commercial and negotiating skills,
- Able to produce and present documents and reports to a variety of audiences,
- Stakeholder management skills, ability to effectively engage with both awarded and potential supply chain, project management skills.
- Must have knowledge of government initiatives, policies and best practice approaches relevant to SCM, understanding of the commercial and contract delivery lifecycle, systems and reporting applications including procurement and commercial tools.
- Knowledge of applicable EU and UK procurement legislation, knowledge of different procurement routes and OJEU.
- Understanding of project scheduling, planning and project management approaches.
- You should have experience of complex projects, of leading projects through their life cycle and of developing and implement an engagement programme.