South West England, England
£55000 - £65000 per annum + + package
6 months ago
Supply Chain Lead £55-65k plus package
I'm currently recruiting an exciting opportunity for a Supply Chain Lead to join a leading technology company who are at the forefront of the market focusing on a variety of markets such as battery and autonomous technology.
This role is paying up to £65k plus benefits and is based in the South West, with flexibility around working from home.
- Manage a critical portfolio of technology, with responsibility for strategic sourcing in this area
- Form route to market strategy on Make versus Buy
- Develop strong working relationships with key, senior-level stakeholders, effectively managing and influencing them
- Develop new supplier relationships to meet the client's ongoing aims, develop initiatives to improve supply solutions and identify opportunities to utilise existing relationships and frameworks
- Drive continuous improvement and positive change by collaborating to develop plans for improving supplier performance, improvement of spend and ensuring targets are met
- Develop less experienced team members
- 10 years'+ experience in a Senior Procurement or Supply Chain role
- 5 years' experience managing large numbers of stakeholders and bringing them on the journey for projects
- Experience working on the business cases for commercial development as well as Supply Chain
- Strong experience on both the commercial side and the technical side of Procurement and Supply Chain
- Previous experience within Automotive, Aerospace or start-up companies, focusing on innovation
- Strong experience influencing and creating strategic Make versus Buy decisions
- Demonstrable experience in developing Route to Market and Speed to Deliver strategies
- Previous experience developing supplier relationships and driving performance
- Relevant degree or equivalent experience
- CIPS or equivalent experience
This is an urgent requirement, so if interested, please apply asap and any questions, please email email@example.com or call 01483213310.