£38000 - £47000 per annum + Package
11 months ago
Our Client, A major FMCG Company are currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Development Manager to join their expanding team and help shape the future of their operations.
- Responsible for helping to develop and manage the future of Supply Chains.
- Working across a variety of projects at one time to ensure the maximisation of efficiencies.
- Responsible for strategic 3PL management.
- Responsible for Liasing with a variety of different teams including, Finance, Procurement & Operations.
- Experience developing the long term strategic future of supply chains.
- Experience working across a range of business functions.
- The ability to manage and communicate with a variety of business stakeholders.
- Proven ability to make consistent and sustainable savings.
If the role is of interest, please apply or email an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.