€45000 - €52000 per annum + car, bonus and package
2 months ago
Role - Supply Chain - Customer Relationship Manager
Location - France (Remote with regular European travel - c. 50%)
Salary - €45,000 - €52,000 + car, bonus and benefits package
Are you an ambitious paper/packaging industry professional, with an innate ability to proactively solve problems and develop strong relationships with key clients and internal stakeholders?
If so, this is an exciting new role in a global team, offering the opportunity to travel across Europe and work in close conjunction with some of the biggest businesses on the globe.
Joining a FTSE 100 manufacturing organisation with significant market share, they saw continued growth throughout the pandemic.
With a highly experienced Senior Leadership Team and a dedicated Supply Chain Customer Excellence Team, you will be the key conduit between internal manufacturing, sales, and end clients. You will support the introduction and assessment of new products, manage customer complaints, and ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction through proactively working with internal stakeholders.
This role is posed well to pave the way for further opportunities across the organisation, with a department leader who actively promotes and develops from within.
- You will be responsible for a large portfolio of strategic customer relationships, predominantly distributed across France. You will have complete ownership of the customer excellence journey, working proactively with internal stakeholders to develop and launch new products that meet their needs. These products include a wide variety of paper, corrugated board, and packaging solutions across multiple industries.
- You will be responsible for proactively developing relationships with clients, autonomously managing any customer queries or complaints, and liaising closely with internal teams within manufacturing and country leadership.
- You will technically assess products and recommend improvements or alternatives to customers. You will be comfortable conducting root cause analysis projects and negotiating with senior customers on the rectification of any issues.
- You will work in close conjunction with the global supply chain customer excellence team, with management responsibility for a team of 2 yourself. It is critical that you have strong leadership capabilities in this role.
- Reporting to the Head of Paper Performance for European Customers, this role can be based anywhere in France. There will be regular European travel (c. 50%), so being commutable to a local airport is logistically beneficial, but not essential. For exceptional candidates, we can potentially consider those living close to the French border (I.E. Southern Belgium, Luxembourg etc).
- You will demonstrate a wealth of expertise within the paper and corrugated board industry, with the knowledge to confidently discuss product issues, amendments and technical aspects with suppliers and internal stakeholders.
- You will demonstrate customer focussed experience gained from either a previous customer focussed role or from a similar industry with significant customer exposure (I.E. Supply Chain, Sales, Account Management, Procurement etc).
- You will demonstrate a proactive and consultative approach to engaging, influencing, and supporting external customers to resolve any queries or complaints.
- Strong French and English language skills are critical.
This is a client whom we have worked closely with for several years and who have seen significant growth over the past few years. They are eager to recruit the right person quickly so please send me your CV to email@example.com for a chat and further details regarding this role.