£25000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits Package
2 months ago
Supply Chain Coordinator - £30K
A leading high tech company are going through a company wide transformation to become much agile and forward thinking, based in London, are looking to attract a Supply Chain Coordinator. As the Supply Chain Coordinator, you will be tasked with supporting the Supply Chain team by maintaining rigorous compliance levels & keeping tracking records.
Role: Supply Chain Coordinator
Salary: £30K + Benefits Package
- Management & administration of stock holding in multiple warehouses, manage stock transactions through the ERP system.
- Assisting with the co-ordination of a complex supply chain operation where the client, source and logistics operations are often in different countries
- Liaise with 3PL and mange inbounds / inbounds activity
- Monitor proposals coming in from Sales team, providing information on available inventory and program break dates
- Produce standard and adhoc reports to support department objectives and processes
- Experience of Supply Chain processes
- Knowledge of import & export requirements & regulations including licensing
- SAP & strong computing skills (Excel)
- Build solid, mutually respectful and advantageous relationship with both internal colleagues and external suppliers
If you are interested in discussing further, please give apply below or get in touch with Brad Mills on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01483 212 190 .