£27000 - £30000 per annum
5 months ago
**Supply Chain Coordinator - £30K**
A leading Private Medical / Healthcare company, based in London, are looking to expand their supply chain team with a requirement for 2 x Supply Chain Coordinators. You MUST have Healthcare experience working in a supply chain position because the two roles will be responsible for design, documentation and implementation of all supply chain activities within Hospitals.
- Provide a professional, customer focused Materials Management service to all user departments.
- Support rationalisation and standardization of medical and surgical products.
- Ensure that routine stock counts are conducted in accordance with hospital policy and procedures.
- Assist in effectively managing stock master files for clinical departments in scope working closely with the supply chain database team.
- Become a super-user, expert and trainer for all systems within agreed remit of the role for supply chain.
- Strong demonstrable experience in inventory control functions with responsibility for par levels, stocking location management, dataset management, vendor relations, inventory analysis, and usage trends.
- Experience in healthcare supply chain function
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office is desirable
- Familiarity with ERP and materials management systems will be advantageous
If you are interested in the Supply Chain Coordinator vacancy, please either apply via the link or email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org