£40000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus
3 months ago
Supply Chain and Compliance Manager- London
1st Executive are currently working with a leading FM service provider who are recruiting for a Supply Chain and Compliance Manager based in London across a number of Hard FM contracts.
This role will manage the supply of goods and services across Hard FM/MRO/M & E, in close co-operation with the Operations, Finance, Commercial and Central Procurement teams to deliver significant tangible savings from supply chain tendering, benchmarking and consolidation whilst challenging the current demand and scope profiles to further unlock additional value for the end client.
A more strategic supply chain management approach and performance improvements will be a crucial focus to increase service excellence and ensure critical suppliers are supported to excel.
- Continued development of standard supplier performance management process
- Drive compliance to leverage existing framework agreements
- Standardizing processes, standards and rates
- To ensure effective contract administration in place, including but not limited to client introductions, terminations, and novations
- Identifying service improvement / cost reduction / innovation opportunities
- Delivering sustainable and immediate cost benefits through challenging current specifications and rates
- Deliver longer term value benefits together with the operational teams to build a lean cost base supporting cost targets
- Develop supplier relationships to unlock long term value
If you are interested in the above role, please apply today, or call me on 01483 212183.